Easy & Fun
Private & Chamber Program
Suzuki Violin Program
Kids Music Programs
Tuition & Schedule
Music Volunteer Program
Volunteer Service Award
Suzuki Violin I (member only)
Suzuki Violin II (member only)
Suzuki Violin III (member only)
Suzuki Violin IV (member only)
Suzuki Violin V (member only)
Others (member only)
Listen (member only)
NYSA Blog in English
NYSA Blog in Korean
Lesson Cancellation (Reschedule) Request Form
Indicates required field
Scheduled Lesson Date & Time
Make-up Date & Time (Office use only)
Please read and check
I has read and agreed to below cancellation policy
1. All cancellation must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
No make-ups for no show or same-day cancellation.
2. Make-up Lessons may be given by different teachers in the school.
3. All make-up lessons must be completed within the current term. No credits can be extended into the next term.
4. Semester enrollment : Two excused student absence will be made up during the semester or make-up days at the end of the semester.
Monthly enrollment : One excused student absence will be made up and must finish it on the same month.
*Each student is allowed to have two absence due to medical emergencies per semester.
(If it's necessary, a note from doctor must be submitted)
5. There are no make-ups for group classes and ensembles missed by the student.
by NY String Academy