Kids Musicland (Kids Music Programs) is designed to help young children (age 4-5) build the fundamentals of music. This program will encourage young children to develop musical mind through hearing, playing, and singing. Fundamentals such as rhythm, ear training and note reading will be learned. The young children will be first met to music instruments such as piano or violin.
1) Easy and fun approach to teaching music activity.
2) Meet to Instruments, teaching music concepts and music appreciation to
young children or beginners.
3) By appealing to individual learning styles, this program enables children to
explore Instruments and easily learn music.
4) It's a great way to prepare children for school or for future lessons.
"Keyboard/Violin adventure" program provides students learning included
1) Basic Rhythm with percussion instruments 2) Music Dynamic ( f,p : loud and soft )
3) Music Tempo (Fast and Slow) 4) Play and Rest ( Stop and play ) 5) Basic notes (C,D,E) 6) Art and Music